Alex - I was skeptical when you first mentioned this idea and remain skeptical now. Is this a collaborative journal? If so, is it to be used to describe our time together or our time apart? Is this just a maddeningly slow chat conversation? Is this an unusually rapid alternative to mail correspondence?
I'm really into keeping word documents open in order to check my spelling (as an alternative to downloading firefox, learning how to spell, or living in the 1500s).
It produces these cute lines, as such:
Therefore amphitheatre & correspondence
(I often want to remember how to draw a proper ampersand as well. On my own, I draw them backwards.)
The word ampersand is a corruption of the phrase "and per se and", meaning "and [the symbol which] by itself [is] and".[1] The Scots and Scottish English name for & is epershand, derived from "et per se and", with the same meaning.
(also, still a fan of this idea)
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment